- Craft paper
Follow the picture instructions given below or read the written instructions at the end of the pictures.
- Take a rectangular craft paper. Fold the paper into half (lengthwise) to mark the center line. Unfold it again.
- Fold the paper from one side (vertically) to meet the center line.
- Fold the other side, as well. Edges of both sides should meet the center line.
- Again, fold the paper into half.
- Start making small and even folds on the folded paper from any corner. The diagonal folds should be very neat and even.
- Continue making small diagonal folds until you reach the other end of the paper.
- Unfold the last fold that you did in step 5.
- Squeeze the bottom of the folded paper to create the bottom part of the leaf.
- Also squeeze the top of the folded paper to form a basic leaf shape.
You can use these origami leaves for a number of other crafts. Enjoy!