Finding a yummy recipe of 2-3 ingredients can be quite difficult. Here’s a cupcake recipe which requires only 3 ingredients- all purpose flour, egg and nutella… and I’m pretty sure that all of these items are available in most houses. Besides it will take only 10-15 minutes to prepare them.
Follow the instructions given below and give it a try!
- Egg – 1
- Nutella – half cup
- All purpose flour – half cup
- In a small bowl beat the egg. Beat until it’s fluffy and light.
- Gradually add the flour to the beaten egg. Mix them really well, making sure not to leave any lumps.
- Now pour the half cup nutella into the egg-flour batter.
- Beat until the nutella is entirely mixed with the egg-flour batter.
- Fill half of the cupcake cups (or any other molds you want) with the batter.
- Bake them for 10 minutes in 350 degree F.
Take the cupcakes out if the molds. You can add topping with nutella, it’ll still be a 3 Ingredients recipe!
Pheew! It took so much to keep my self away from adding more ingredients, I’m glad that the cupcakes turned out fine!