Have a look at the list of supplies below and check if you’ve got everything on hand.
- Craft wire – 18-20 gauge
- Craft pliers – looping, cutting and flat-nose pliers
- Cut a small piece of wire, mine was 3 cm long.
- Create a small loop at an end of the small wire.
- Similarly create another loop at the other end of the wire, but this time wind the wire in the opposite direction of the previous one.
- Hold any one loop with the looping pliers and circle the remaining wire around that loop to create a swirly pattern.
- I circled the wire only once since the wire I took was small.
- Use the flat nose pliers to flatten the charm or you can hammer the charm as well, but this is optional.