We all crafters (especially jewelry makers) have a collection of random beads. And we often struggle for a craft idea to use them for. Obviously, making jewelries comes first when your main supply is ‘bead’.
Anyways, in this tutorial you will learn how to use random mixed beads to make a simple yet elegant bracelet.
- Faux pearl beads
- Random, mixed beads
- Elastic thread
- Super glue.
- At first gather all your random, mixed beads. Mix, match and arrange the mixed beads as you like. I’ve divided my mixed beads into 3 groups, as you can see in this picture. Each group is for each bracelet.
- Take the elastic thread and start beading the mixed beads into the thread.
- After beading the mixed beads start beading the faux pearl beads, they look great with anything!
- Pull an inch or so and tie 2 tight knots with the both ends of the elastic thread.
- Trim extra elastic thread and apply a drop of glue on the knot to make sure it is secure.
- Use the rest of the categorized beads to make more bracelet.
You don’t have to worry about how they’d turn out. Try making one now, wear it and enjoy!